Taking a closer look at your pet.
There are some health issues that can only be diagnosed with the right equipment. Ironhorse Veterinary Care offers a standard level of care that includes the best possible diagnostic capabilities, allowing us to immediately show radiographs and cytology slides in the exam room.
We will start with a physical examination. When more information is required or a quick diagnosis is essential, the skilled doctors at Ironhorse Veterinary Care have the ability to perform a wide variety of diagnostic procedures.
- In-house blood work for fast and accurate results, detailing the health of your pet’s internal organ functions.
- Off-site lab work for more in-depth panels.
- Microscopes with cameras to share what we are seeing with you.
- Tonometry for non-invasive eye pressure readings.
- Digital radiography for instantaneous high-definition images, detailing the health of your pet’s tissues, organs, bones and vessels.
- Blood pressure readings to diagnose hypertension.
If sedation is required for patient comfort or to enhance the accuracy of the test results, Ironhorse Veterinary Care adheres to a strict safety protocol. We are here to help your pet in the most comforting and effective way possible.
Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment or tour.
Our treat jar is full and waiting for your pet.