Prevention is the first line of defense.
Ironhorse Veterinary Care understands that the most effective way to reduce veterinary healthcare costs and to increase the lifespan for your pet is to prevent illness and disease.
All pets are at risk for illness. Our goal is to partner with you to prevent it from ever occurring.
We will help you with the following preventive approach for a healthy pet:
- Schedule regular wellness examinations.
- Adhere to proper vaccine protocol, with special regard to each pet’s unique needs.
- Select a high-quality flea, tick, and heartworm preventative for year-round application.
- Spay and neuter at the appropriate time to extend the healthy life of your pet
- Plan routine dental cleanings.
- Evaluate blood work regularly for a quick and noninvasive assessment of internal health.
Ironhorse Veterinary Care will be your partner in preventing illness in your pet. We look forward to providing your pet with an exceptionally positive experience along the way.
Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment or tour.
Our treat jar is full and waiting for your pet.